I am so excited to share this romantic sunset engagement session at Black Balsam with you on the blog today! Madelyn and Jesse met in the summer of 2017 at Never Blue. They met for a drinks a few weeks later, and Madelyn said everything just “fell into place.” She knew he was the one when he invited her over to watch Nacho Libre!
These two are romantic, fun, and so adventurous! Going to Black Balsam for their engagement photos was perfect, because they love to travel and do anything outdoors together. This location had the perfect mountain views during golden hour.
Something I love to ask my couples before their session to get to know them, is three things they love about one another. Their responses were so sweet, so I wanted to share them with you here.
Things I love about Jesse:
- His humor and how he constantly has me laughing
- He loves to cook and makes the best breakfast
- He supports me and loves me through my ups and downs
Things I love about Madelyn:
- She appreciates my quirkiness
- She allows me to be myself and loves me for me
- She is very hardworking, and strives for greatness
Here is a peek of some of my favorites from their sunset engagement session at Black Balsam. The sunset this day was beautiful, just for them!
I am so excited for their wedding day coming up soon at Weaverhouse in Asheville!